On the 06.10.2019 the Landesgartenschau 2019 in Frankenberg came to an end - from tomorrow it will be history.
For us as a parish were the 170 eventful days that were over after a long time of brainstorming, planning and realization.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being our guest at our events, be it at the Paradise Meeting or one of our services.
But at this point also a big thank you to all those who supported this project. Representatives are mentioned here
- the Evangelical-Lutheran Church Saxony,
- All full-time and volunteer members of our community who have contributed to this project
- All (external) helpers and members of our congregation, who have engaged with their gifts eg in the project management, the construction of our paradise meeting, as well as in the preparation and execution of the daily devotions,
- The gardeners, who designed our paradise meeting with biblical plants according to the season
- The staff and children of our kindergarten for the design of church services and the painted fencing of our Paradise meeting.
But also all those who were not mentioned here..
Your parish St. Aegidien, Frankenberg.
"Give, and it shall be given unto you, and a full, depressed, shaken, and overflowing measure will be put into your womb, for it is with the measure with which you measure that you will be judged."
We would be happy to welcome you back to us in Frankenberg. Information about events our community can be found here.